Loganville, GA Pest Control
Loganville, Georgia's town motto "Where people matter" is exactly how Flexible Pest Services feels about its customers. One way that we prove our customers matter the most is by ensuring their comfort and health are never jeopardized by a pest infestation. Whether at your home or business, you can rely on our team to prioritize your peace of mind.
Residential Pest Control
Flexible Pest Services has experience exterminating a wide variety of pests, including bed bugs, fleas and rodents. Considering the health effects your family can suffer if your home becomes infested by one of these nuisances, it's important to contact professional pest control immediately before the situation gets out of hand.
Our Residential Pest Control Services Include:
- A comprehensive inspection of your home
- Initial service to exterminate any ongoing pest control problem
- Follow-up service to prevent a pest infestation from re-emerging
- Lawn treatments and spider web removal
- Written service reports and free response calls
Commercial Pest Control
When it comes to operating a successful business, your number-one goal should be to ensure your customers and employees are comfortable and safe in your property. Whether you own a restaurant, an office building or a warehouse, our team of pest control professionals has experience treating a variety of commercial indoor environments.
Our Commercial Pest Control Services Include:
- Standard pest control, which covers 39 common pests found in Loganville, Georgia
- Emulsion application, thermal fogging, fumigation and monitoring
- Extra pest control services like bird and bat control
- Preventative pest control programs to ensure your business's operations are never compromised
- Detailed inspections to make sure you don't violate public health codes because of pests
It's estimated that termites damage more than half a million homes in the United States every year, with annual damages totaling $30 billion. In fact, if you suffer a termite infestation, it's likely that you'll spend an average of $3,000 to repair the damage and eliminate the problem. Since termites are so damaging and a female can lay up to 30,000 eggs per day, it's important to contact pest control if you notice any one of the following signs of an infestation.
- You see termite shelter tubes, which form a fan-like pattern, on walls or foundations.
- You notice hollow wood in your home after tapping on different areas of it.
- You spot a mud-like earthen packing on the surface of foundation walls or at the joints of wood.
- You hear rustling noises coming from behind walls that are a result of termite excavation.
- You find termite droppings, which are known as frass, around entry points for termites.
If you suspect your home has already been infested by a pest, or if you'd like to invest in prevention, contact Flexible Pest Services at (770) 450-6524. Our team of pest control specialists is standing by to secure your comfort and safety.