“THE FLEX-MAX PROTECTION PLAN”
All Residential Services include the following:
- Initial thorough inspection including attic and crawl space/basement if applicable and detailed notes including proofing & sanitation recommendations. (We strongly urge assistance with recommendations to compliment our services and assist in a win-win relationship.)
- Initial thorough service to correct any current pest problems. Depending on the pest problem follow-up services will be scheduled as needed.
- Scheduled ongoing services convenient to the homeowner.
- Pro-active treatment to prevent pest problems from arising both in the interior and exterior of the home.
- Once per year treatment to the lawn and landscape areas to prevent Fire ants and other foraging pests from establishing in the lawn, engrossing the residential structure, or structures. A second treatment will be conducted if deemed necessary by Flexible.
- Removal of Spider webs (Cobb webs) from the interior areas and exterior perimeter with each service.
- All service visits include a written service report describing the service that was conducted, the compounds (materials) used, proofing and sanitation recommendations.
- At the end of all services the next service will be scheduled.
- All services include free response calls to covered targeted pests. Response calls will be scheduled according to the severity of the pest problem (same day or next day).
- Service Frequencies for FLEX-Essentials Residential Pest Control Programs:
- 3 Service Visits Yearly
- Response Calls (If needed, whenever needed)
Green Services: Incorporates the use of ‘Green Compounds’ in place of conventional compounds. We utilize a wide range green compounds by various manufactures.
- About Green Services:
- Service is rendered Quarterly, Every Other Month, or Monthly since these compounds are natural and breakdown quicker in the environment.
- Many of our Green Services products are classified as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and approved as direct food additives.
Covered Targeted Pest:
Ants (Carpenter, Fire, White Footed, Pavement and Pharaoh), Bed bugs, Bird mites, Carpenter bees, Centipedes, Cockroaches (Brown-Banded, German, Oriental and American), Clover mites, Clothes moths, European earwigs, Fleas, Firebrats, Honey bees, House crickets, Hornets, Grain beetles, Ground beetles, Mice, Millipedes, Mud daubers, Norway rats, Pillbugs, Roof rats, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Sowbugs, Wasps, Yellow jackets, Blue bottle flies, Green bottle flies and Lesser flies. That’s THIRTY Nine (39) covered targeted pests.
Termite services are available and are separate from general household pest control services. We offer both Baiting with The Sentricon® AA System by Dow AgroSciences and/or Liquid Control with Termidor.
We serve the entire Atlanta Metro area, including Henry, Gwinnett, White, Lumpkin and Jackson Counties. We would be happy to come out and give you a free control quote.