Dealing with household pests can be stressful! Damage to your property, and potentially your family’s health, is a troubling matter. Allow Flexible Pest Services to address the issue and offer peace of mind in protecting you, your loved ones and your home, now and in the future!
We Are Here For You
When pests like ants, bees, cockroaches, flies, mosquitos and spiders begin appearing inside and near your home, it is time to tackle the problem immediately! Flexible Pest Services prides ourselves with an excellent response time. We will also provide an initial, thorough inspection with detailed notes, including proper proofing and sanitation recommendations.
Our residential pest control services don’t just target obvious pests or infestations. Our trained technicians are professionals at identifying hidden pests, as well as conditions that may invite future invaders. Allow our specialists to assess your home’s current condition and determine the best solution for ridding your residence of pests year-round.
We address THIRTY-NINE covered targeted pests that include: Ants (Carpenter, Fire, White Footed, Pavement and Pharaoh), Bed bugs, Bird mites, Carpenter bees, Centipedes, Cockroaches (Brown-Banded, German, Oriental and American), Clover mites, Clothes moths, European earwigs, Fleas, Firebrats, Honey bees, House crickets, Hornets, Grain beetles, Ground beetles, Mice, Millipedes, Mud daubers, Norway rats, Pillbugs, Roof rats, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Sowbugs, Wasps, Yellow jackets, Blue bottle flies, Green bottle flies and Lesser flies.
What To Expect From Your Home Exterminator
Our expertly trained staff combines the most advanced technology and methods to devise a customized plan that is unique to your property and residence. Here’s what you can expect with our residential pest control Flex-Max Protection Plan:
Inspect:Your home will be examined top to bottom, in order to identify current and potential pest issues. Our specialists will inspect attics, crawl spaces and basements, if applicable. We work directly with customers to accurately pinpoint areas of concern.
Defend: Your lawn, landscape, outdoor property and perimeter of your home will be treated to protect against current and potential future invaders. Proactive treatments will be used focused on preventing any future pest issues, within the interior and exterior of your home. Spider webs will also be removed from inside and outside of the home during every service visit.
Report:Each visit includes a written service report describing the service that was conducted, the compound materials used, as well as ongoing homeowner recommendations, in order to keep pests out.
Follow-Up:We continue to remain in touch, even between service visits. Customers are free to reach out at any time with questions or for us to address any immediate needs. At the end of each regularly scheduled visit, the next service visit will be scheduled. Each plan includes free response calls to covered targeted pests, if needed. Response calls are scheduled in order of severity, but customers will always receive a same-day or next-day visit.
“THE FLEX-MAX PROTECTION PLAN”
All Residential Services include the following:
- Initial thorough inspection including attic and crawl space/basement if applicable and detailed notes including proofing & sanitation recommendations. (We strongly urge assistance with recommendations to compliment our services and assist in a win-win relationship.)
- Initial thorough service to correct any current pest problems. Depending on the pest problem follow-up services will be scheduled as needed.
- Scheduled ongoing services convenient to the homeowner.
- Pro-active treatment to prevent pest problems from arising both in the interior and exterior of the home.
- Once per year treatment to the lawn and landscape areas to prevent Fire ants and other foraging pests from establishing in the lawn, engrossing the residential structure, or structures. A second treatment will be conducted if deemed necessary by Flexible.
- Removal of Spider webs (Cobb webs) from the interior areas and exterior perimeter with each service.
- All service visits include a written service report describing the service that was conducted, the compounds (materials) used, proofing and sanitation recommendations.
- At the end of all services the next service will be scheduled.
- All services include free response calls to covered targeted pests. Response calls will be scheduled according to the severity of the pest problem (same day or next day).
- Service Frequencies for FLEX-Essentials Residential Pest Control Programs:
- 3 Service Visits Yearly
- Response Calls (If needed, whenever needed)
Green Services: Incorporates the use of ‘Green Compounds’ in place of conventional compounds. We utilize a wide range green compounds by various manufactures.
- About Green Services:
- Service is rendered Quarterly, Every Other Month, or Monthly since these compounds are natural and breakdown quicker in the environment.
- Many of our Green Services products are classified as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration and approved as direct food additives.
Best Pest Control Services Near You
At Flexible Pest Services, we use the latest in science and technology to offer custom residential pest control solutions. Our innovative products and highly skilled specialists effectively deliver a unique plan to ensure your family and home are properly protected. Though our primary service area is Loganville, we are pleased to provide service to all of metro Atlanta.
Is your home fully protected from pests? We offer one-time calls, quarterly, monthly, bi-monthly and yearly options. Contact Flexible Pest Services today to schedule a free residential pest control inspection and assessment.